Friday, February 19, 2010

I Know, I Know....

I said that I was only doing five shows this year, but since my show this month was canceled due to the Great Blizzard of '10, I accepted an invitation to participate in the McLean Holiday Craft Show in McLean, VA. These are the same awesome folks that put on the Jewelry Showcase that unfortunately had to be canceled due to that mega-snow we got.


I figure it's a wash -- it's still five shows, right? And it's a new show for me, even though it's in an area I'm used to. I'm excited because this fall I should be launching some really neat new things (that's the plan ... yes, indeedy do!).


I've been busy preparing for one of my biggest shows of the year that occurs in March, so here are a few simple things for your viewing pleasure:







You can see more of my work at www.lorianderson.net, and read more of my blog at www.prettythingsblog.com

13 comments:

  1. How could anyone be anything other than happy wearing those "be happy" earrings. They're great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewelry pieces make me happy when I look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I love the clasp on the chainmaille bracelet! What a pretty lobster claw!
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your silver chain bracelet is beautifully intricate and the Rainbow Beads are so perfect for South Africa, which is called The Rainbow Nation now. We need you to export!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "Be Happy" earrings. They look so fun. Your chainmaille bracelet is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work! of course of love the silver pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the earrings with the color rings, what an unusual and beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When is the McLean show? I live in Silver Spring. Thanks for your comment on my blog about collecting vintage buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori
    So glad you'll be in my town next month (twice!), and again in December. Your new pieces are all so pretty...I especially love the chainmaille bracelet and the Organic Rings earrings! They'll be sntached up quickly at your show next month I'm sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. do what feels good 2 you Lori..

    & stop by for our 100th post giveaway girlfriend

    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work! I'm sure there will be some very happy buyers at the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!