Monday, August 9, 2010

Are you going to BeadFest?????

Keeping up with my plan on taking classes, I'll be taking a beginning lampworking class at BeadFest in Philadelphia August 22nd.  I'm actually heading up the day before to go bead shopping and hope to see some of you bead artisans there -- and if any of you designers are going, give me a shout so I can read name tags and maybe find you!



Are you going?  If you are, are you going to take classes, or just shop?




Lori Anderson makes jewelry for Lori Anderson Designs, and also writes the blog Pretty Things, and occasionally for Art Bead Scene.  She loves funky, colorful beads.

5 comments:

  1. You know I wish I were going, Lori. :-( Had so much fun meeting up with you there back in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more of your beads! I wish I was heading that way, but I'm saving up my crafty energy for ArtBliss. I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be on vacation then, but I just wanted to say thanks for the book info. I think I'd like that very much. There are some great choices in that post. Some I've read.

    Have a wonderful time.
    xoSherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am going to beadfest! i have a class on sunday with susan lenart kazmer... am almost giddy and it is a week to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!